broke my wafer in pquest

Patrick Lu patricklu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 00:51:58 PST 2005

Stupid mistake on my part: the wafer was sitting on the wafer holder in the
load chamber, and I told it to unload. When the arm carried the wafer into
the chamber, not surprisingly the wafer broke. Some of my wafer is still on
the chuck. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I wanted to stop the unload process when I saw it carrying my wafer into the
etch chamber, but in the 10 seconds or so that I had I couldn't figure it
out. If someone could enlighten me that would be nice. Again, sorry for any
inconvenience and I promise that it will be a long time before something
like this happens again.

Also, if it's possible to rescue my wafer shards that would be cool.

Patrick