PQuest Procedural Change

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 10 13:30:56 PDT 2006

PQuest Community,

between chlorine and fluorine etch chemistries.  The request is for ~3
weeks of III-V chlorine etch and ~1 week of fluorine etch.  Following the
fluorine etch week, the chamber will receive a wet clean, before being
released for the chlorine etches.  I will reserve the clean days for the
next several months on Coral.

Calender days 1st through 22nd are for chlorine only chemistries.

Calendar days 23rd through the last day of the month are for fluorine etch
chemistries.

Chamber wet cleans will be done on, or near the first of every month.

In order to accommodate the wafers currently in process, this change will
be instituted beginning May 1st.

Regards,