PQuest Preventive Maintenance

Nickolai Belov nbelov at nanochip.com
Thu Mar 23 10:01:23 PST 2006

Ed,

Thank you for bringing up the issue.

Preventive maintenance is a set of procedures.
I would suggest to e-mail a detailed description of your approach to the
preventive maintenance to PQuest users and to ask for a feedback.

In general, it is clear to me that regular maintenance is absolutely
necessary.

With respect

Nickolai Belov
Nanochip, Inc.