Pquest Usage History

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 26 09:49:02 PST 2007

Shabbir,

I am off campus today and soon will be out of email contact.

I did this yesterday.  I know the two people who used the system
while Pradeep was running the samples.  I have talked to both of
these groups this year, on different matters regarding the
pquest.  One was directly related to what recipe they were
running.  I was reassured it has been their standard recipe they have
been running for years.  The other is from an optics group who
indicated how well the system and etches have been performing since
we segregated the weeks.

The reason I keep asking for which days where Pradeep saw the
problem, is so I can go to them with data.

Ed