Fluorine schedules

jim kruger jimkruger at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 10:06:29 PST 2007

Consulting with Cesar and Elmer, I learn that the
PQuest monthly wet clean will not occur before Monday
morning, Dec 3.  Therefore, I propose that the PQuest
remain in “Fluorine” mode until then.  I know of at
least one user scrambling to finish some Fluorine work
in time.

Next month, because of the lab Holiday shutdown, Dec.
19, 7am, there would be no “Fluorine” time at all
except as a special occurrence.  I propose  we
designate Friday, Dec. 14, 6 pm as the start of a
“Fluorine allowed” period.  This would give 2
week-days plus the weekend.

 As always, Chlorine chemistries are allow during the
Fluorine time for anyone who wants to accept the small
risk of interference.

Please comment if you have concerns.

Jim Kruger