Delay in Fluorine chemistry switch...

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:23:22 PDT 2007

Hi everyone --

I'm conveying a special request from a couple of pquest users.
Normally, we'd shift over to fluorine chemistries right about now.
However, it looks like there are very few reservations and as chlorine
was unavailable for so long, there's a proposal to keep pquest on
chlorine for just a few more days so that all chlorine users can get
their work through.

So, unless there are some dire objections, we will keep pquest on
chlorine chemistry until, say, midnight Wednesday night, and switch over
to fluorines at 12:01 on Thursday morning.

Any concerns, let me know.

Thanks,

Mary

--