Extend fluorine gas usage for 1 week after PQuest is up?

Li-Wen Chang lwchang at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 1 15:03:30 PDT 2008

Dear PQuest users,
You have reservations for PQuest throughout next week.
I'm writing to see if it's okay with you to extend fluorine gas etch in the
chamber for 1 week (or at least a few more days) since we have passed the
last week of July while Cesar, Elmer, John and Jim were working very hard to
bring this system up.
I'd really appreciate if you all consent to extend the usage of fluorine gas
in the etcher, but if there is major conflict please let me know.

Thank you very much,
Li-Wen