Extend fluorine gas usage for 1 week after PQuest is up?

Shabbir A. Bashar, Ph.D. shabbir_bashar at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 15:05:47 PDT 2008

What material are you etching?

Shabbir
------Original Message------
From: Li-Wen Chang
Sender: lwchangmse at gmail.com
To: faraon at stanford.edu
To: Shabbir A. Bashar
To: kdegreve at stanford.edu
To: Jim Kruger
Cc: pquest at snf.stanford.edu
Cc: John Shott
Cc: Mary Tang
Cc: Cesar Baxter
Cc: eenriquez at stanford.edu
Sent: Aug 1, 2008 3:03 PM
Subject: Extend fluorine gas usage for 1 week after PQuest is up?

Dear PQuest users,
You have reservations for PQuest throughout next week.
I'm writing to see if it's okay with you to extend fluorine gas etch in the chamber for 1 week (or at least a few more days) since we have passed the last week of July while Cesar, Elmer, John and Jim were working very hard to bring this system up.
 I'd really appreciate if you all consent to extend the usage of fluorine gas in the etcher, but if there is major conflict please let me know.

Thank you very much,
Li-Wen

Shabbir A. Bashar, PhD
Cell/SMS: +1 510 386 7304