Plasma Quest update ...

Li-Wen Chang lwchang at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 22 18:38:19 PDT 2008

I have ran two wafers (1 dummy + 1 carrier wafer with sample) at 100C
chuck temp.
Still the clamp down sensor did not work properly.
For the dummy wafer everything looked fine (3sccm backside He for
10Torr, Bias -61.5V for oxygen3 and -48.3V for my rcp, which is
notmal.)
However for my 2nd carrier wafer the bias was very low ~
-15.6V.(Backside He was 3sccm) The RF wattage was stable, though
(fwd/rev:44W/0W).

Again I've noticed wafer popping out the pings despite cooling the
chuck temp to 50C before unloading.

Li-Wen