pquest shut down; wafer falling off pins during unloading

Kelley Rivoire krivoire at stanford.edu
Sat Aug 23 17:29:08 PDT 2008

The first wafer I tried to unload during my afternoon run slipped off
the pins. I have not been able to reach John Shott in the couple of
hours since this occurred, so I am reluctantly shutting down the tool.
(Currently, the robot arm is in between the home position and the

Apparently, this also happened during one of the previous user's runs
earlier today; however, John Shott was able to come by then and
recover the wafer.