pquest shut down; wafer falling off pins during unloading

Kelley Rivoire krivoire at stanford.edu
Sat Aug 23 17:29:08 PDT 2008

Hi,

The first wafer I tried to unload during my afternoon run slipped off
the pins. I have not been able to reach John Shott in the couple of
hours since this occurred, so I am reluctantly shutting down the tool.
(Currently, the robot arm is in between the home position and the
chamber.)

Apparently, this also happened during one of the previous user's runs
earlier today; however, John Shott was able to come by then and
recover the wafer.

Kelley