Better news: ferrofluidic seal!!!

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 10 09:11:22 PDT 2008

Pquest Community:

I believe that we have located an appropriate replacement ferrofluidic
feed through that be available much sooner than the originally
advertised 4-week delivery time.  I'm preparing a purchase order for it
as we speak and believe that it should arrive tomorrow.

While it may arrive too late in the day for Elmer and Mike to install
it, I believe that Cesar will be back in town over the weekend and will
ask him to try to effect the replacement of this important component.

John