Fluorine policy next week

Thomas O'Sullivan tdo at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:32:56 PDT 2009

Pquest Users:
We would like to resume the normal schedule of fluorine vs. no-fluorine
recipes on pquest.  Per the policy, next week would be a fluorine week,
followed by a chamber wet clean on Monday, Sept 7th and then no-fluorine
for 7 days.

Please let me know if this causes problems for a number of users.

As a reminder, here is the policy:
- Pquest will undergo a wet/dry clean sequence on the 1st and 3rd
Mondays of every month.
- Etches during the following 7 days (inclusive of the 2nd and 4th
Mondays) will be restricted to recipes that do not contain Fluorine, and
chuck temperatures <=50C.

Best,
Tom