Proposal to Extend Cl week this time only

jim kruger jimkruger at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 15:17:22 PST 2009

Because PQuest has been down most of this Cl week, I propose to extend Cl week until Wed. morning, 7am, 1/28/09.

This will give F users Wed., 1/28 until 2/2/09, the "1st Monday of the month".

I will leave a note on the system.

If this affects your plans, we can discuss it.

Remember, Cl can be used any day but F or etching of low volatile (hot etches) only from the 2nd Tuesday to the next clean (3rd Monday) or rom 8 days after that to the next "1st Monday" clean.

jimkruger