pquest problem report/pump might have been turned off.

Ying Chen mihuhou at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 4 18:53:36 PDT 2009

Hi, pquest users,

There was an application error when I was starting a recipe. After I clear the error by terminating the application and rerunning it, the pressure became abnormal. The pressure couldn't be regulated to the setpoint but became higher and higher over time.

I met this same problem ago and Jim Kruger suggested it might have been a pump being turned off when I terminated the application. I didn't know how to restart the pump so had to quit my run.

Does anyone know how to make the system return to normal? I have reservation tomorrow morning and really hope somebody can fix the system by that time.

Thanks!
Ying