Etching condition for Cr and SiO2

Donkoun Lee dlee76 at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 9 13:59:38 PDT 2009

Hi all:

I plan to seperately etch 100 nm-thick SiO2 and ~50 nm thick Cr layers.

Does anyone have some experiences of the etching process for Cr and SiO2
layer? If you know, can I share your experience, such as ECR power, RF
power, gas, flow rate, working pressure, and etching rate of each material?

I really appreciate for your time and kind consideration, in advance.
Kind Regards,
Donkoun Lee

--
Donkoun Lee

Ph.D Candidate
Prof. Shan X. Wang's Group
Dept. of Materials Science & Engineering, Stanford University
McCullough Building, Rm 208, 476 Lomita Mall, Stanford, CA, 94305-4045

Office: (650)-723-2939
Fax: (650)-736-1984