pquest working! and notes

Thomas O'Sullivan tdo at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 18 16:16:35 PDT 2010

I just released my 5-7:30pm reservation this evening that I can't make
since I'm sporting a low fever.

Because pquest just came out of maintenance due to wafer-handling
issues, please watch every load AND unload operation for the next few
days.  It's a lot easier to fetch a stuck wafer that's not in a thousand
pieces.  If you notice that the wafer falls of the pins, immediately
press ESC on the keyboard to stop all mechanical motion and shut it down.

Also if anyone is not going to use their pquest reservation tomorrow
(Friday), could you please let me know?  Assuming I'm healthy again....

Best regards,
Tom