pquest on chlorine/pquest users group

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 26 09:04:55 PST 2010

Dear pquest users --

At the urgent request of one faculty/group of pquest users, the chamber
was cleaned on Wednesday and the system is over to chlorine.  If you
have fluorine processes or processes requiring high chuck temperatures,
please contact staff and we'll try to coordinate scheduling.

On a related note, there have been some complaints about pquest etch
performance.  We'd like to convene users together to share results and
develop a plan to address concerns, including a process qual.  Please
stay tuned for an announcement.

Thanks,

Mary