Pquest Users Meeting, Wed. 2 pm

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 29 21:18:29 PST 2010

Hi pquest users --

We'd like to invite pquest users to a meeting to discuss process and
system needs:  current issues, process monitoring, problem reporting,
and "chlorine/fluorine" use.  This will be held on Wednesday at 2 pm in
Allen 201.  If you have experienced problems with pquest, we would
especially appreciate your sharing your process conditions and results.
We hope that by sharing data, we more easily identify/resolve current
problems as well as better prevent them in the future.  If you aren't
able to make the meeting, please get in touch with Jim Kruger or an etch
staffer with your concerns beforehand.

Thanks for your attention --

Jim K, Elmer, Mary