Fluorine week

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 20 15:09:01 PDT 2010

Hello pquest users --

I've been informed by a patient user that we missed fluorine week last
week (week of Oct. 11) and instead are well into the third week of
chlorine.  The problem was that I didn't flip the sign.  My bad.

Going by the rules, the next fluorine week starts Monday.  But to help
out this labmember and anyone else who may have been patiently waiting
for fluorine week, I'd like to propose that starting fluorine week a
little early, Friday at noon (say) instead of next Monday.  The next
chamber clean/chlorine week would be Monday, Nov. 1.  Would any chlorine
users be terribly inconvenienced by not having dedicated chlorine this
weekend?  If so, please let us know.

I'd also like to ask:  would a Google calendar indicating fluorine
versus chlorine weeks help?  Let me know.

Thanks for your attention --

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.