resist burning

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:08:52 PDT 2010

Hi Noureddine --

Could you provide a little more information about your process?

- Which recipe (gas flows, pressure, power, bias, etc.)
- How long is the etch?  How deep?
- Pieces or wafers?  If pieces, how are they mounted?
- Have you always had resist burning or was it just the last two times
you used this recipe?  When were your etches done?

Thanks,

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.