New Limits on high temperature or Long high power

jim kruger jimkruger at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 09:51:44 PST 2011

With the Kapton tape repair on the wafer clamp, please use caution.

Ask Mary Tang or myself before running any recipe above 50 C.

Please limit long. high power recipes, in particular, the "Oxygen3" clean.
I am hoping 10 minutes will be OK.  Perhaps 20 minutes, but better might be to go 10, wait 10, then 10 minutes again.

The consequence of too much heat is likely to be failure of the Kapton adhesive and breakage of your wafer.

Ask if you are unsure.

I will try to get an ETA for a replacement teflon part.  We will have to machine our own.

jim