BCl3 Heat Trace Tie-In

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:14:26 PDT 2012

All,

In order to complete the installation of the BCl3 to the new etchers we
need to tie-in to the piping heat trace system.  While we expect this to
be very quick (<30min) and not noticeable at the tool, we want to give
everyone a warning.  The tie-in is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 7th at
2pm.  If you are running a BCl3 etch recipe, you may want to keep a
careful eye on the BCl3 flow or be more cautious and reschedule you
equipment reservation.

I made a blocking reservation on the P5000etch system and I will contact
the person with a reservation on the pquest to discuss the process in
more detail

Regards,
Ed Myers