[Fwd: Affiliates List]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 14:03:37 PST 2002

Hi all --

I've a favor to ask...  We're going to start doing some directed
marketing to our industrial labmembers to fund the SNF Affiliates
program.  Attached here is an Excel spreadsheet that Lourdes put
together of all the new companies which have joined SNF over the past
year.  I'd like to be sure that the companies we hit up are actually
active and in good standing in the lab -- in other words, it would NOT
be very nice to try to solicit ReadRite, for example. Could you please
take a few minutes to look over this list?  And please let me know if
you can think of any reason as to why it may or may not be a good idea
to ask a particular group for donations?  Could you let me know, say, by
Thursday?

Thanks,

Mary
(650)723-9980