Gary Bordonaro to visit SNF March 1, 2002

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 10:33:35 PST 2002

Hello,

Gary Bordonaro from the Cornell Nanofabrication Facility, Cornell
University, will be visiting SNF all day March 1, 2002.  We are putting
together a schedule of meetings and hope to facilitate discussions with
staff and all interested parties whom wish to participate.  He indicated
he is very interested in discussions regarding Photolithography
processes.

Please send me an email with the time(s) you are available, and if you
desire to participate in a general discussion or wish for a one-on-one
meeting, and we will get you on the schedule.  Also indicate if you
would be able to attend a luncheon held off site over the lunch hour.

Thank you,

James Conway
725-7075