Eastside School

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 21 16:28:31 PST 2002

Hi everyone --

Just a reminder...  Eastside school kids are coming to tour the lab.
The first batch will be here on Wednesday, March 6, at 9 am.  The second
batch will be here the next week, Wed., March 13, at 9 am.  Any
volunteers for the inside lab tour?  Any volunteers for the outside

I also just realized -- I am going to be out of town all next week and
not returning until 3/6.  I could use some help in asssembling some
souveniers (like wafers to take  home) and teaching tools (like a
microscope to look at their wafers, tweezers and cassettes to practice
handling).  If you've got items handy or have any other ideas for
hands-on activities, let me know.

mtang at snf.stanford.edu