Cross-training & staff mtg

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 3 14:51:14 PDT 2002

Hi all --

Just a reminder that there's a process staff meeting this Wednesday, at
noon, in CIS 215.  Pizza, as usual (send me any special pizza requests
-- I have one for pepperoni/sausage.)  On the agenda:  REU's,
cross-training, and the usual go-round.

I'm attaching here an old spreadsheet, which I've modified somewhat.
I've added some new names.  I've also bolded some entries to indicate
the primary contact person.  Please add in any changes you feel
appropriate (remove some old equipment, add some new ones, add tools to
your list, etc.)  Let's talk about this at our staff meeting.

See you then --

Mary

(650)723-9980
mtang at snf.stanford.edu