Classes/Meetings

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 12 10:51:01 PDT 2002

Hi all --

It looks like we are going to be really short on staff in the lab on
Thursday/Friday (between classes, planned vacation, and off-site
meetings.)  There shouldn't be any problems with this, I think, as long
as -
1. everyone's already scheduled around this (i.e., no trainees,
students, vendors, etc. expecting to meet up)
2. everyone's maintenance counterparts are aware of your absence
3. any outstanding process issue that you may have requiring follow up
has a designated owner (maintenance, labmember, or me)
4. your absence is noted on the white board.

Ok with you all?

Thanks,

Mary

(650)723-9980