Safety Manual, Part I

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 14 11:52:59 PDT 2002

Hi all --

If/when you get a chance, please look this over.  This is Part I of the
draft for the safety training manual.  This basically covers SNF
policies and what we would consider good community behavior.  Part II
should be forthcoming and will specifically cover safety behaviors  in
the lab (and I'll need some help on this one!)

Let me know what you think (yes, I know it's wordy/content intensive/a
real snoozer -- if you have comments/suggestions for improvement, they
would be greatly appreciated!)

Thanks,

Mary

(650)723-9980