REU Schedule?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 21 11:51:51 PDT 2002

Hi all --

How's this for a proposed REU training schedule?  There is also a list
of all REU's (NNUN and those from the EE and CPIMA programs which have
responded).  We still need to finalize who-is-doing-what.  Sharleen
seemed amenable to helping us out (although I haven't spoken with her
for a week or so -- her workload is dependent upon Dan Picard.)  If we
would like her help, we should get in touch with her as soon as possible
(i.e., James and Mahnaz -- if you would like her help, let me know
today, if possible.)

Comments, suggestions, volunteers (!!!) welcome.

Mary

(650)723-9980
mtang at snf.stanford.edu