Intro & Safety Manuals

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 24 18:43:37 PDT 2002

Hi all --

The Intro and Safety manuals and the Acknowledgement form are attached
here.  Most of you have seen both (thanks for all your inputs!)   I took
the liberty of trying to get these out to the REU's, who will test drive
them tomorrow.  There are also new user training sessions next
Monday/Tuesday.  Your comments, advice, and suggestions would be greatly
appreciated (it's a lot easier to modify something than to put it
together from scratch...)

I will, however, be on vacation from 6/25 until 7/4.  If you would like
to make changes, I will place the Word files in my snf account
(PartI.doc, PartII.doc, Acknowledgement.doc) which you can download and
modify as needed.

Otherwise, changes will have to wait until after the 4th.

Thanks all!

Mary

(650)723-9980
mtang at snf.stanford.edu