Please remove your non ebeam patterns and files from SHADES.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 24 18:02:38 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Please do not reply to this message... visit me during my office hour if
you have a concern on this matter.

Please remove any excess pattern files and all Netscape Cache, email,
and other non Ebeam work from Shades.  We are so full that many users
have not been able to get their work through Caprox, or prepare EBMT
files to use on Ebeam.

This system should be used for Ebeam pattern generation only and not for
web surfing and email.  There are other host that have enough storage
for that type of use.

If you no longer require a account on shades -- remove your files and
send email to computer at snf.stanford.edu

Thank you for your cooperation.

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group