Weekly Report

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 4 12:53:05 PST 2002

Hi all --

My weekly -- sorry, no "quote of the week" from me...

By the way, just a reminder from the Process Staff Meeting last week:
we discussed the need to evaluate process control on some key tools in
the lab.  The primary tools identified (by Friday's staff meeting) as
being important for monitoring equipment uptime are listed below (sorry,
didn't have this list handy for our process meeting).  Not only should
our goal to be to have this equipment up as much as possible, but the
equipment should perform to a specified level.  So, we should consider
monitoring the processes at these tools (and others, if we feel it
necessary.)

Please, everyone, review the list below and try to come up with process
monitors that make sense to labmembers and to us.  They can be routine
etch rates on test wafers for example; or they can be information that
users log during the course of their process -- whatever you feel is
important to watch in order to gage the health of your system.  Can we
have this done for the next process meeting?  (Hopefully, next week.)

Thanks!

Mary
_________________________________
List of "critical tools" as determined by utilization and visibility
(subject to change!)

stsetch
svgcoat
svgdev
wbdiff
wbnonmetal
evalign
karlsuss
semihitachi
drytek2
wbgeneral
tylannitride
tylanbpsg
ebeam
tystar/tylanpoly
matrix
pquest
innotec
epi
gryphon
tylan2, tylan3
p5000
raith

please review the tools in your area and assemble a list of process
monitors that you would like to see...

Mary

(650)723-9980
mtang at snf.stanford.edu