Students visiting...

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 8 18:03:25 PDT 2002

Hi all --

We've got three students from San Jose State who would like to learn
about microfab, particularly with respect to MEMS.  They are doing
research for a class presentation.  They are due to visit here
Wednesday, Oct. 9, at 12:30.  Would any of you have 20 minutes or so to
impart your wisdom?  They are interested in "how Wet Etching, Dry Plasma
Etching, and
Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) fit within the context of Micro
Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)"  (I love those capital letters!)
And, of course, they'd like an inside tour of the lab.  I'll do the
inside tour, if a couple of you could spare some time to chat with
them...  Please...

Thanks,

Mary

(650)723-9980