Ebeam Lab Dry box will be emptied Friday Morning -- Please pick up your materials and store in safe place.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 16 09:06:01 PST 2003

Greetings Ebeam Lab Users:

ACTION REQUIRED:

Please be sure remove all of your wafers and engineering samples from
the Ebeam Lab Dry box by Friday morning December 19, 2003.

We will be cleaning and re-positioning shelves in the dry box in the New
Year.

All materials found in this dry box will be considered 'donated to the
lab' and will be either archived for future use or thrown away.

Users are also requested to take a moment during their usage of the lab
this week and contribute towards cleaning up the Ebeam lab. We wish to
remove all accumulations and debris from the lab, carefully wipe down
all equipment surfaces, and get ready for a clean start in the New Year.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group

'cause your mother is not here to clean up after you!