qualify problems ...

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 12 07:54:28 PST 2003

SNF Process Folks:

Yesterday I heard that there were several problems with folks who didn't get
the "you've been added to this mailing list message" ...

I believe that this was happening for folks who thought their e-mail should be
forwarded to a non-snf mailing address.  However, Janine had been unable to
set up mail forwarding for several people because the program that allows her
to do that was not yet installed on sunray after our recovery.  (THis, of
course, was not her fault ... it was my oversight and error).

In any event, I've made sure that anyone qualified for anything since Feb 1,
has been added to the proper mailing lists ...

Thanks,

John