Please help....

Mary Tang mtang at
Fri Feb 14 18:33:41 PST 2003

Hello process folk --

As you know, review time is around the corner...  I've got your weekly
reports to work from, but it would also be really helpful if you could
help with some additional info -- in other words, what would you
consider are your major accomplishments and contributions over the past
year?  Yes, I know this is hard, but please view this as an opportunity
to reflect on your year at SNF...  (A few bullets, brief descriptions of
a couple of projects, some improvements in your area, that sort of
thing, would be greatly appreciated...)

Could I get these from you by next Friday please?

mtang at