SNF REU program - Mike and Jane away

Michael Deal mdeal at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 11 08:07:07 PDT 2003

SNF REUers,
       As you know, I'll be away from Stanford from Tuesday, July 15 until
Saturday, July 26.  Jane Edwards will be gone from Friday, July 18 and
return on Tuesday, July 29.  In that time period that we will both be gone
(Friday, July 18 until Saturday, July 26), Mary Tang - SNF's process
manager - has agreed to be a contact person should anything out of the
ordinary arise regarding the SNF REUers.  Mary's email is
mtang at stanford.edu, her phone number is 3-9980, and her office is CIS
136.    I doubt you will have any problems, but if you do, she is
available.  (Mary: Thanks!)
								-mike deal, snf