Nanofab Tours

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 23 09:29:07 PDT 2003

Hi all --

Can I persuade anyone to stay late tomorrow to help give lab tours to
attendees of the MIT/Stanford/Berkeley Nanotech forum?
(http://www.quantuminsight.com/_MSB/)

Anu Tewary (a labmember and student) is one of the organizers for this
forum, which happens monthly.  She asked if we could host tours of the
lab, and I said "fine, in groups of no more than 8 and no more than 3
groups."  As it turns out, 24 people have already signed up!  I can do
the a couple of the tours, but probably won't manage them back-to-back.

And hey, it's worth going to the Nanotech forum, if only for the food...

Let me know --

Thanks,

Mary

(650)723-9980