SNF Visitor Form

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 6 12:14:01 PDT 2003

Hi all --

In an effort to keep track (and keep under control) the number (and
purpose) of visitors brought in by labmembers to tour the lab, I suggest
we have them sign this form.  It's sort of like what they have you sign
when you visit a health club.  The purpose of the form is to:  1.
convey the fact that SNF is a working lab, not a Disneyworld tour; 2.
let SNF staff keep tabs on who's bringing visitors to the lab (and to
make sure that the sponsoring labmember is someone who actually knows
the lab, not just the CEO who took the intro-to-safety training six
months ago...)  I was thinking that we could just have a stack of these
forms outside Janine's office or maybe even the lab, so that we could
encourage everyone to go through this review process...

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Mary

(650)723-9980