SNF Visitor Form

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 6 12:46:12 PDT 2003

Hi Mary,

I think the form looks pretty perfect.  I am a tad worried about how we
get the word out that the forms *must* be signed.  I wonder if there is
a way to send out a 'policy statement' message every three or so months.
  Actually, that would be a good thing for several other of our policys,
esp. those newbies aren't getting, or oldsters have 'forgotten'.

We might have a rather public place (near the lab door) where either
blanks are kept, or filled out forms filed in a book, as a reminder.

--
Nancy Latta
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
latta at snf.stanford.edu