SNF Visitor Form

Jane Edwards Jane.Edwards at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 10 13:14:03 PDT 2003

Hi,

This looks good and I agree with Nancy that we need to get the word out
to the users about the new form or they won't know to use it. Also, have
you thought about what happens if someone doesn't fill out the form and
just goes on in the lab (or maybe this doesn't happen)?  How are we
going to police this?

-jane