Bob101?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 23 07:18:40 PDT 2003

Gosh, is it two weeks already?  We kicked him out for two weeks,
beginning on Thursday, well, it must have been two weeks ago.  He is
allowed in the lab, but he is to always be accompanied by Mike Han
(nanqian, I think) at all times.  If we have absolutely any complaints
about bob101, it's Mike's responsibility and, depending on the severity
of the problem, we reserve the right to kick him out again.

Harry's actually fine -- things at the daycare center, however, were not,
when I went to pick him up -- all the infants in one room had to be taken
home because of some virulent diarrhea bug (actually, the kids weren't
too bad, but the state of the staff and the room were not to be sniffed
at, so to speak...)

Nancy Latta wrote:

> On the off chance that you are reading email... what is bob101's lab
> status?  Henry has seen him in the lab looking for all the world like
> he's going to use equipment.  Is his time out over?
>
> Hope wee Harry is doing well,
>
>                                 Nancy
> --
> Nancy Latta