Bob101?

Gladys Sarmiento gladys at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 24 18:07:15 PDT 2003

Hi Mary.
I thought he's only  supposed to do processing in the lab during regular
hours when staff are
around. He was here last Sunday afternoon doing an LTO  run.  Wonder if
Mike was with him.
(Mike is not yet a qualified user  of the ox furnaces and the LPCVD's).
Gladys

--
Gladys Sarmiento
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility