Bob101?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 25 07:17:23 PDT 2003

Hi Gladys --

I believe we lifted that restriction when his employer guaranteed that
he would not be working alone, but would be working under the
supervision of someone (Mike Han) who would take full responsibility for
his actions.  I'll check with Mike to make sure that Bob was
accompanied.  I think we should just keep a close eye on Bob and if we
see anything out of line, we call Mike on it.

Mary

(650)723-9980
mtang at snf.stanford.edu