[Fwd: Re: All Litho training]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 26 14:36:01 PDT 2003

Hello Pho --

Uli and Nancy brought your notes to my attention.  I am process manager at SNF
and coordinate training in our lab.  Although we do appreciate having
researchers with previous experience come to our lab, we also want you to
understand that our safety and equipment training classes are a requirement.
Because we are an open, flexible environment, many of the safety and policy
rules we have are quite different than what you may find at other facilities.
Thus, you are not exempt from this requirement.

The next safety training class is scheduled for Monday, July 14.  There is lots
of space still available, if your paperwork is in order.  Any equipment
training must be scheduled with the responsible staff person for the equipment
you need, after your safety training.  You will also receive your Coral login
after the safety training.

Thanks for your interest in SNF --

Mary

(650)723-9980