[Fwd: wbnonmetal-]

Gladys Sarmiento gladys at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 27 07:43:59 PDT 2003

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: wbnonmetal-
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 05:03:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rohit Sudhir Shenoy <rohits at stanford.edu>
To: gladys at snf.stanford.edu

Hi Gladys:
 When I came in to use wbnonmetal early this morning, there were a lot of
brown spots around the sulfuric hot pots because users forgot or didn't
bother to clean up acid drips. In addition, someone had left an empty 3"
cassette in the left side dump rinser. In general, I have been noticing
that at nights, some users seem to have bad processing habits and utter
disregard for lab rules. Let alone causing inconvenience to other users,
some of their actions could potentially compromise cleanliness in the lab.
If I have to report this to someone, whom should I tell? I really don't
like to have to squeal on other labmembers, but sometimes it might be
better in the interest of the lab functioning.
 thanks,
 --
  Rohit

--