More educational opportunities

Mary Tang mtang at
Thu May 29 11:55:46 PDT 2003

Hi all --

Last year, several people attended a PTI course.  As you may (or may not
recall) we got a group discount by registering everyone at the same
time, for several different courses.  As it turned out, one of the
courses got cancelled, so we have an extra registration leftover which
we can still use.  Is anyone interested in any of the courses that PTI
is offering this year?  Their website is:

I believe the registration we have is worth $495, so it would be ideal
if someone is interested in a course that is offered at this price.  If
not, then let me know and we can possibly negotiate with them.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in one of these PTI courses.

mtang at