Process Staff Meeting

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 19 07:08:48 PST 2003

Hi all --

I think I mentioned to most of you that I thought it might be a good
idea to schedule a process staff meeting today -- however, I didn't get
my act together (minutes from the last meeting, action items, even
ordering pizza...), so I'd like to ask that we postpone it.  My
apologies.  Instead, may I suggest a meeting on Wed., Dec. 3?  I'll
compile the list of projects we discussed and send it out -- we can
discuss setting goals and dates for these projects.  Even more
importantly, we should also discuss plans for the SNF holiday party
(scheduled for Monday, 12/15).  (Anything else you'd like to add?)

Mary

(650)723-9980
mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu