The New bottle of 5% 495K MW Microchem PMMA is now missing, please return immediately!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 10 18:51:26 PDT 2004

Greetings:

I have noticed and exceptional increase in the usage of  5% 495K MW
Microchem PMMA recently -- nearly double the usage of the last quarter
over the last three weeks.  There has been enough PMMA used to coat
nearly 200 wafers!!!

Yesterday I replaced the bottle with the last bottle of  5% 495K MW
Microchem PMMA we had in stock and in the LAB with bottle number 4.  It
has a red sticker  5% 495K PMMA on the top and is in a brown blue capped
bottle.  This was placed into the solvent cabinet at about 7:30 PM
Wednesday evening by me.

    THIS BOTTLE IS NOW MISSING

    WE DO NOT HAVE QUALIFIED  5% 495K MW Microchem PMMA MATERIAL IN THE
    LAB.

  I WISH FOR THIS BOTTLE TO BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY -- PERIOD.

THESE HIGH QUALITY AND VERY EXPENSIVE MATERIALS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN OUT
OF THE SNF LAB --USED IN OTHER SU FACILITIES NOR USED TO PROVIDE
PERSONAL STOCK OF PMMA MATERIAL.

I DO NOT WISH TO LOCK UP ALL THE EBEAM ENGINEERING MATERIALS...

Your immediate response is requested.  There are other lab members
wishing to use this material this evening and their work and mine has
now been delayed.

Thank you,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group