Extra Bottles of 2% 950K and 5% 495K PMMA stocked into the Solvent Cabinets. Use up the old bottles completely first!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 24 16:00:07 PDT 2006

Greetings PMMA Users:

I have stocked one 2509 ml bottle each of 2% 950K and 5% 495K PMMA into
the Cleanroom Solvent Cabinets sufficient to last through the next two
weeks while I am away from SNF on vacation.

Please use up the old bottles completely first BEFORE opening the other
bottles!
They are identical in their spin and exposure properties.

Empty bottles are to be tagged as hazardous waste and places into the
hazardous waste section of the chemical pass through, and notify David
Cala for disposal.

No individual Users should be preparing their own supplies of PMMA from
these stocks.
 All User's PMMA solutions currently in storage must be used up before
September 15, 2006 unless you have approval from James Conway

Users are reminded to be frugal and conservative in handling these
expensive engineering materials.
All PMMA's are to be handled in syringes and not to be poured from the
bottles or dispensed into any beakers.
Please refer to the Ebeam Resist Handling Procedures if you are unsure
how to handle these materials.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Lab.